Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper way to render and prepare your footage

4 posters

Go down

Proper way to render and prepare your footage Empty Proper way to render and prepare your footage

Post  LucidAPs Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 am

Summary

This article will provide for you the proper way to render your video with a good video/audio ratio and minimum quality loss.
Collecting Footage

First we must be sure we have the best possible quality episodes for our amv, these are sites I use, you may go there and download your footage.

http://bakabt.me
This site is preferable for its number of seeds, it has only full seasons , ovas , movies etc and not single episodes (You can optional select your episodes in your bittorent client). Also it requires an account that you will have to seed. So to save you from trouble I am gonna share this account that you can download all you want without worrying about seeding.
UserName: Amvdownload
Pass: 123123

http://www.nyaa.eu/
This site doesn't always have good speeds, but it has single episodes and it doesn't need an account.

Necessary Codecs and Software

When you have your episodes you need to convert/re-encode them in order to
make them compatible with your editing software and do the final render afterwards, always making sure you haven't lost any of the original quality in the proccess, for this we gonna need 6 things: (There links are as follows:)
1)The Combined Community Codec Pack
2)Lagarith
3)Huffyuv
4)Avisynth
5)AmvSimple
6)Any video converter pro

Just click them download and install them.

Prepare your footage

Open anyvideoconverter and put your episode inside, and select the custom avi movie profile.
Proper way to render and prepare your footage Sshot1ub
Copy the properties so that they appear like this.
Proper way to render and prepare your footage Image5fg

Alright now you can either convert the whole episode or collect
some scenes you want to use, if you want some parts of the episode then highlight the episode and then click the scissors icon above the video settings,and on the time line mark the spots you want, like this.
Proper way to render and prepare your footage Sshot2tu
When you done croping hit the convert button.
The output file will be in .avi standing for audio video interleave, the standard windows video format. The format is generally uncompressed and will be of large size. The program also removes subs automatically.
Importing into editing software

Now we put our lossless scenes in our editing softwere, i am gonna use both after effects and sony vegas for the examples, okey first after effects. Put the scene inside and after the editing go to the render que and make the settings the same as mien, and then render it.
Proper way to render and prepare your footage Sshot3a
Now the sony vegas settings
Proper way to render and prepare your footage Sshot4v

Final Render
Now our amv is almost perfect, it has the great quality but the file size is still really big so what we need to do is open AmvSimple import our video check the deluxe bottom start the process and let it finish. -Credits to Aggressor for creating AMVSimple
Proper way to render and prepare your footage Sshot5s
Now we have an amv with great quality, small file size and good MB rates for the internet.

-Written by MetalAnimer
-Revised by nivekov123
-credits to Aggressor

Last edited by LucidAPs on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
LucidAPs
LucidAPs
Astrian King
Astrian King

https://www.youtube.com/LucidAPs

Back to top Go down

Proper way to render and prepare your footage Empty Re: Proper way to render and prepare your footage

Post  xDieguitoAMV Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:00 pm

:O Thanks for the tutorial dino Very Happy it will help a lot.
xDieguitoAMV
xDieguitoAMV
Astra Member
Astra Member

Back to top Go down

Proper way to render and prepare your footage Empty Re: Proper way to render and prepare your footage

Post  gabber1991md Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 am

hey Dino for this things, I already use zarxgui, is the same alright?
gabber1991md
gabber1991md
Astra's Grunt
Astra's Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  LucidAPs Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 am

gabber1991md wrote:hey Dino for this things, I already use zarxgui, is the same alright?

Yes zarxgui can work too, i just prefer amvsimple Smile
LucidAPs
LucidAPs
Astrian King
Astrian King

https://www.youtube.com/LucidAPs

Back to top Go down

Post  nivekov123 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 am

Zarx is good if you know good video/audio ratios. AMVSimple is good if you know how to script or if you just want to use preffered preset ratios.
nivekov123
nivekov123
AstriAsian
AstriAsian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum